- Date: Wednesday, September 17, 2014 to Friday, October 31, 2014
- Venue: Jade restaurant, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore
This special dinner menu features a selection of luxurious dishes crafted by Master Chef Leong Chee Yeng.
- Date: Thursday, October 23, 2014 to Sunday, October 26, 2014
- Venue: Various locations
Meet winemakers and sample 60 wines at Wine Fiesta's opening night.
- Date: Friday, September 12, 2014 to Sunday, September 14, 2014
- Venue: Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Marina Bay Sands, Basement 2, Halls D & E, 10 Bayfront Avenue
This year, the three-day food extravaganza serves up a multitude of events, meals and classes.
- Date: Friday, September 05, 2014 to Tuesday, September 30, 2014
- Venue: Pan Pacific Orchard, 10 Claymore Road
Make a gastronomic pit stop at the Lobby Lounge for three race-themed gourmet burgers.
- Date: Friday, September 05, 2014 to Friday, October 31, 2014
- Venue: Various venues
Swensen's pays homage to America's Southern fare with four dishes inspired by its bold flavours.
- Date: Saturday, September 06, 2014 to Sunday, September 07, 2014
- Venue: The Waterfront Promenade, outside Marina Bay Sands
There will be pop-up cafes and restaurants, including Hatter Street (selling its wonderful Smoked Sawdust Pudding) and Maison Ikkoku.
- Date: Friday, September 05, 2014 to Sunday, September 21, 2014
- Time: noon - 2.30pm (lunch), 6.30 - 10pm (dinner)
- Venue: York Hotel, 21 Mount Elizabeth
The Penang Hawkers' Fare buffet returns to White Rose Cafe with the best of Penang street food such as Penang laksa.
- Date: Friday, August 22, 2014 to Monday, September 08, 2014
- Venue: Neal's Yard Remedies, Millenia Walk #01-75
Neal's Yard Remedies launches its first-ever organic mooncakes that are only available in Singapore.