- Date: Friday, September 05, 2014 to Sunday, September 21, 2014
- Time: noon - 2.30pm (lunch), 6.30 - 10pm (dinner)
- Venue: York Hotel, 21 Mount Elizabeth
The Penang Hawkers' Fare buffet returns to White Rose Cafe with the best of Penang street food such as Penang laksa.
- Date: Friday, August 22, 2014 to Monday, September 08, 2014
- Venue: Neal's Yard Remedies, Millenia Walk #01-75
Neal's Yard Remedies launches its first-ever organic mooncakes that are only available in Singapore.
- Date: Friday, August 22, 2014 to Sunday, August 24, 2014
- Venue: Marina Bay Sands Convention and Exhibition Centre, Halls D & E
You will get so much candy that your sweet tooth will ache at Fantasia by Escriba.
- Date: Wednesday, August 20, 2014 to Sunday, August 31, 2014
Duck will be the focus at Shisen Hanten by Chen Kentaro till the end of August with four variations of the bird.
- Venue: Manhattan at Regent Singapore
It is a dream come true for me - Manhattan at Regent Singapore is offering an adults-only weekend cocktail brunch.
- Date: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 to Monday, August 18, 2014
- Venue: Copthorne King’s Hotel’s Princess Terrace
Princess Terrace will be adding 15 new dishes in addition to the 50 dishes which are already on the menu of its wildly popular Penang buffet.
- Date: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 to Sunday, September 07, 2014
- Venue: NEX atrium level 1
Spend a minimum of $200 and you'll get an exclusive nex mooncake cushion.
- Date: Saturday, August 09, 2014 to Sunday, September 07, 2014
- Time: 11.30am - 10pm daily
- Venue: The Fullerton Bay Hotel, 80 Collyer Quay
The Fullerton Bay Hotel's heritage-focused restaurant presents a menu curated by sixth-generation Peranakan and culinary school founder Shermay Lee.