- Date: Friday, July 11, 2014 to Sunday, July 20, 2014
- Venue: Various
The festival will feature an array of dining experiences and cuisines that represent Singapore's rich food legacy at various locations.
- Date: Friday, August 01, 2014 to Monday, September 08, 2014
- Venue: Level 5, Mandarin Oriental, Singapore, 5 Raffles Avenue, Marina Square
Cherry Garden introduces the Oriental Mooncake with Silver Lotus Paste, Yuzu and Melon Seeds.
- Date: Monday, July 28, 2014 to Monday, September 08, 2014
- Venue: 22 Orange Grove Road, lobby level booth; also retail booths at Takashimaya, VivoCity, Junction 8, Jurong Point and Parkway Parade
Shang Palace rolls out three new Mini Snow-Skin lotus seed paste mooncakes.
- Date: Friday, July 25, 2014 to Sunday, July 27, 2014
- Time: 11am - 4pm
- Venue: 100 Neo Tiew Road
At this weekend market at Bollywood Veggies, look out for home-made banana bread and produce from Bollywood Veggies.
- Date: Friday, July 25, 2014 to Wednesday, December 31, 2014
- Venue: Pan Pacific Singapore, 7 Raffles Boulevard, Marina Square, Level 3
In celebration of Master Chef Lai Tong Ping's 10 years at Hai Tien Lo, the award-winning restaurant presents a six-course menu showcasing his skills.
- Date: Saturday, August 02, 2014 to Saturday, August 09, 2014
- Time: 5.30pm onwards
- Venue: Ku De Ta, 1 Bayfront Avenue, Marina Bay Sands SkyPark
There is a National Day menu of 12 new signature dishes and a specially concocted National Day themed cocktail, named Star Arising.
- Date: Saturday, October 04, 2014
- Time: 5.00pm - 9.00pm
- Venue: The Grand Lawn @ West Coast Park, 71, West Coast Highway
U Picnic will be filled with activities for the family that will be set to thrill and entertain everyone for hours.
- Date: Friday, August 01, 2014
- Time: 7 - 10pm
- Venue: Marina Bay Sands, 10 Bayfront Avenue
Wine and dine for a good cause at Marina Bay Sands during the Sands for Singapore Festival.