- Date: Friday, March 21, 2014
- Venue: Pan Pacific Singapore, 7 Raffles Boulevard, Level 3
A six-course dinner of Cantonese dishes specially tailored to partner the nuances of the wines.
- Date: Friday, March 14, 2014 to Friday, May 30, 2014
- Venue: 1 Gopeng Street
At Plate restaurant's Friday dinner buffet promotion, seafood commands the spotlight.
- Date: Friday, March 07, 2014 to Monday, April 07, 2014
- Time: Noon - 2.30pm (lunch), 6.30pm - midnight (dinner) daily
- Venue: 39 Scotts Road
A new a la carte menu showcasing signature dishes from different countries.
- Date: Thursday, March 06, 2014 to Sunday, March 09, 2014
- Venue: The Promontory @ Marina Bay, 11 Marina Boulevard, Singapore 018940
Singapore's largest gourmet food festival, SAVOUR, returns once more.
- Date: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 to Tuesday, March 25, 2014
- Venue: The Line, Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore
There will be a range of dishes from such countries as Oman, Turkey, Egypt, Syria, Tunisia, Saudi Arabia and Morocco.
- Date: Monday, March 03, 2014 to Monday, March 31, 2014
- Venue: Shang Palace, Shangri-La Hotel Singapore
The black garlic is believed to possess twice the antioxidants of white garlic.
- Date: Friday, March 07, 2014 to Sunday, March 23, 2014
- Venue: Ellenborough Market Cafe, Swissotel Merchant Court
This March, buffet lovers can indulge in a medley of crustacean delights, showcasing over 40 dishes on a rotational menu.
- Date: Monday, February 24, 2014 to Sunday, July 13, 2014
- Time: 9am to 9pm, daily
- Venue: Deli at Goodwood Park Hotel
The durian fiesta is back with Mao Shan Wang products available for a limited time.