Teppanyaki Butter Prawns Recipe
By Datuk Faridah Begum
The Star/Asia News Network
Thursday, Jun 09, 2011
- 500g large prawns – cleaned and deveined
- 60g butter
- 2 tablespoons Teriyaki sauce – flavoured with honey and soy
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped flat-leave parsley
- 1) On a teppanyaki plate or a grilling pan, melt the butter and heat until it turns golden brown.
- 2) Put the prawns on the pan and cook over high heat, giving each side at least two minutes before turning over.
- 3) After both sides are slightly charred, drizzle the teriyaki sauce and seasoning. Just before dishing up, throw in the parsley, stir and dish up.