- Celebrity chow with YouTube folk-pop musicians Us The Duo
Folk-pop duo Michael Alvarado and Carissa Rae like to think of themselves as atypical Americans in their diet and food preferences.
- Celebrity chow with local actor-singer Daren Tan
Actor-singer Daren Tan would choose ambience over food quality for the best dinner date.
- Celebrity chow with local radio DJ Gerald Koh
The 987FM radio jock is a proud Disney fan.
- Celebrity chow with local pop rockers Electrico
Local band Electrico are quintessentially Singapoean, especially when it comes to their love for makan.
- Celebrity chow with American actor-radio DJ Bobby Tonelli
The Fly Entertainment artiste counts Katong laksa, popiah and oyster omelette as among his favourite Singapore dishes.
- Celebrity Chow with US alternative rockers Anberlin
It's a love/fear relationship. Anberlin love Singapore food, apart from one particular item.
- Celebrity Chow with teen singing sensation Miguel Antonio Vedanaigam
Singapore-based Miguel Antonio Vedanaigam is one of local pop music's fastest rising stars, thanks to his daring choice of songs to cover.
- Celebrity chow with Jade Seah
"I won't say I am a huge foodie, but I am picky about what I consume. You can say I live to eat."
- Celebrity chow with veteran HK TV host Spencer Leung
Spencer Leung has gone on a culinary adventure not many can boast of.
- Celebrity Chow with Taiwanese breakout movie stars Bruce Bu and Vivian Sung
"In the past, I dared to drink only latte or milk coffee," said Sung.