- Celebrity Chow with Top Chef winner Kristen Kish
Korean-American chef Kristen Kish has nothing but praise for Hainanese chicken rice after trying it for the first time in Singapore.
- Celebrity Chow with VJ Alan Wong
M took Wong to sample the cafe's special Batman V Superman menu, which is available from tomorrow until April 24.
- Celebrity Chow with Tay Ping Hui
Despite having an athletic physique from playing sports like basketball, self-confessed foodie Tay Ping Hui does not stick to any strict diet.
- Celebrity Chow with actress-host Sonia Chew
Hosting a food show may bring Sonia Chew closer to finding a husband.
- Celebrity Chow with actress Tong Bing Yu
Malaysian actress Tong Bing Yu's favourite holiday of the year is Chinese New Year, more so than Christmas or New Year's Day.
- Celebrity Chow with TV host Sarah Benjamin
As a foodie and Asian Food Channel (AFC) host, Sarah Benjamin was feeling the pressure when asked to recommend her favourite eating spot for this column.
- Celebrity Chow with local actor Nat Ho
Fresh off the set of long-form Channel 5 drama Tanglin, Nat Ho arrived for our interview at Bam! Tapas-Sake Bar hungry.
- Celebrity Chow with local singer Inch Chua
The word Inch Chua likes to use most to describe food is "humble".
- Celebrity Chow with twin hosts May and Choi
Teh Choy Wan has the perfect reason to indulge in food these days.
- Celebrity Chow with actor-host Paul Foster
The hunky 34-year-old likes to train at the gym a lot so he can eat what he loves.