- Japanese with a Hokkien touch at Shinzo
Warm up to Shinzo, a new eatery in Carpenter Street that takes Japanese formality and adds a totally Singaporean spin to it.
- 419 views 0 comments
- Serving up a toast to Tokyo at Sushidai
Sushidai is the latest in a current spate of high-end sushi bars opening in Singapore, cut from the same hinoki wood and Zen aesthetic.
- 243 views 0 comments
- Cheap & Good: San Yuan Gourmet
The salmon is fresh and sliced thickly enough, and the broth is good, with a lovely hint of kiam chye.
- 352 views 0 comments
- Restaurant Review: Shirokiya
Expect Japanese food to come with interesting twists at month-old Shirokiya.
- 205 views 0 comments
- Posh Nosh: overdoughs Pastry Platter
On the platter are four types of baklava, which are layers of filo pastry with nuts and other fillings in between.
- 167 views 0 comments